- Dance-bag packed and ready: soft slippers, pointe shoes, lambswool, toe tape, tights(footless, black), leo, skirt, warm-up sweater, pants and socks, hair elastic and bobby-pins, towel and water bottle.
- snack: banana and peanut butter
- be at dance-school at least 30 min before class
- warm-up: push-ups, sit-ups, plank
- catch up with friends
- switch to dance-frame of mind: think positive(" I can", instead of "I can´t"),
concentrate and absorb.
- turn-out, heels forward, knees stretched, back long, core strong, line plum..
- breath, elongate, dance, live!
“You will only get out of a dance class what you bring to it.
Learn by practice.”
- Martha Graham