Dear Readers, fellow dancers, ballet-geeks, darlings. Let me just say how happy I am that you are still reading PTYD after a hundred posts! Blogging about my life in ballet has been fun, therapeutic even, but it would mean only half as much without your input. You have moved me, made me smile and given new insights to think about. Reading your comments both inspires and motivates me!
To celebrate this hundreth post, I want to ask you a few questions. Okay, the exact number is ten - but you choose which questions to answer. Think about it, and write as long or succint as you like. I'm looking forward to each and every comment!
1. Why does dance matter to you, what brings you the most joy?
2. How long have you danced ballet / pointe?
3. How many dance classes do you take?
4. Recitals, shows - do you have performing opportunities?
5. What advice (from your teacher or yourself) would you like to share with everyone?
6. What are your favourite ballets?
7. What is the most challenging step/variation you have learned so far, or are learning right now?
8. Barre, adagio, pirouettes, allegro.. What is your strong suit?
9. How old are you? If you don't want to reveal your exact number, you may choose from:
A) 14-19 B) 20-26 C) 27-34 D) 35-45 C) 46-57 D) You can't put an age on dreams
10. Is there anything you would like me to write about, or other suggestions, comments?